Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fly Eagles Fly...

As you all know, I'm not really a big football fan. The game is way too frustrating for me. Take today's game when in the fourth quarter the Eagles had the ball literally 6 inches from the Giant's end zone...but had to somehow move the ball through a mountain of 600 lb. spandex-clad men to make the touchdown. So each play moves the ball a painstaking 1/8 of an inch. Way Too annoying.

Anyway, this is for my sis and my Dad (both rabid avid Eagles fans) and for Jpck who my sis loves to torture --and for traitorous SoLow who likes Dallas even though he grew up in Philly! ;)



Even at three months he prefers hockey, but he'll represent for Philly on behalf of his Aunt and Pop Pop.

The Phillies broke the curse of Willie Penn...Can we go for a Superbowl and a Stanley Cup? :)

No comments: