Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voting Lines vs. Starbuck's Lines

I thought after wading through the union thugs growling as you refused their candidate's literature, I would live blog from the huge line. There was a pretty sizable line in 2004, and CNN kept saying how many new voters were coming out this time...

But alas, no line. I was in and out of the voting booth with all three kids in tow in less than a minute- unlike B. Hussein who seemed to take longer than most mentally challenged individuals...

So I am live blogging from a line, but not the voting line... The line at Starbucks to get my vanilla latte. They are giving free coffees to anyone that voted today, but I think their regular coffee is nasty...
Try to avoid the seemingly inevitable...go vote.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: