Thursday, November 13, 2008

Obama's Minions...


Furthering the ever expanding theme of the anti-establishment now hailing the establishment we have exhibit 1:

Always the asshole: Sean Penn

“I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my family watching our new president-elect,” actor/director Sean Penn said Thursday night as he collected the Britannia Award for Excellence in Film from the Los Angeles chapter of BAFTA, the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.

“I have never been able to put the word ‘my’ before president before,” he added, prompting loud applause from the British-American film industry crowd (source)


I am guessing no one in the audience pointed out to Sean that he was born in 1960 --so I guess Bill Clinton wasn't his President either...

Exhibit 2: Oprah Winfrey

How incredibly CONDESCENDING was her post election day "Hope Won" shirt?! I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her. So the other 48% of us had no hope...?! I mean we lost hope when The One won, but only she had hope? For what her dogs? McCain voters apparently had no hope for their country, for their futures or for their children? My only hope now is that he gets to redistributing HER wealth...

I am SO anxious to see what happens to a country when the press, the celebrities and the "watchdog" websites are all swooning over the leader. Should be interesting.

No comments: