Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Card Check, Comedians and Pirates

I'm on the road today, but a few things have been bugging me since yesterday:

First, how incredibly typical of Congressional Democrats to hold a PRIVATE VOTE as to whether they should strip Joe Lieberman of his ability to vote with them as they prepare to strip American workers of that very right with the Card Check legislation.

How dare any Democrat call into question Sarah Palin's experience after their counterparts pulled the lever for Al Franken. Certainly not a governor, not even a Community Organizer...but effing Stuart Smalley. Then again, since many of the ideals on the Left are a joke, I guess a comedian representing them is apropos.

My guidance counselor never alerted me to the fact that pirate(and possibly wench?) was still on the occupational table... I would have never wasted time with a degree in Education...


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: