Friday, October 31, 2008

Sing With Me, Sing for the Year...


I know some Dems would say posting about a McCain Celeb endorsement is hypocritical because I couldn't care less about the celebrities pledging their firstborn to Obama.

I am only posting this because so few celebs are ballsy enough to say they are voting RIGHT that it's alway interesting to see who has the real cajones in Hollywood and the music business where being Conservative is rebellious...

"...Republican John McCain's bid to become the next president of the United States has won the support of Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry.

The guitarist told the Boston Herald that he thought Mr McCain was better suited to solving threats to America's national security and its economic problems than rival Barack Obama.

The guitarist told the newspaper that he had been a Republican all his life.

“My mother and father drilled into me from the very start that if you work hard and be positive, you’ll get what you’re working for. I guess I’m living proof of that,” he said..." (source)

(P.S. I do believe Joe Perry has discovered the fountain of youth...)

No comments: