Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm Obsessed With Obsession

A week or so ago The Man got a DVD in the mail...normally I don;t even look at unsolicited mail and itch it right away. BUT, I had remembered seeing that CAIR was suing over a DVD called "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" --and anything CAIR is against must be worth seeing IMO.

Apparently 28 MILLION copies of this DVD were sent out and I hope people took the time to watch it. What an amazing film with chilling and UNDENIABLE comparisons between Nazi Germany and Radical Islam.

The only problem was at it's conclusion, The Man and I were more upset with The Left (and their tolerance and denial) than the Islamofacists.

Once again, I challenge all my Liberal friends and acquaintances to watch this movie --especially my liberal Jewish friends...

Wake Up Infidels!

Here is Part 1 of 10 on You Tube (Links for 2-10 can be found on the same page) OR you can pay $4.95 and watch it online.

This movie and the information presented within is crucial for ALL Americans to see.

No comments: