Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Puff Daddy P. Diddy Diddy So-Rock Obama

In case you missed P. Diddy's reaction to McCain's VP pick:

"This is a message to John McCain. My name is Diddy. You may know me by my government name which is Sean Combs, but my friends now me as a Diddy, a.k.a. So-Rock Obama.

"I had to check in with you to tell you are bugging the f**k out. I don't even understand what planet you are on right now. This is the job to be the leader of the free world. No disrespect, I love you, I want you to live to be 110, but things happen. What happened if god forbid, you became president. You got a running mate from Alaska? Come on man. I don't even know if there are any black people in Alaska. Come on!

"Sarah you need to be down with the whole cabinet. You are not ready to be no vice president. What is the reality in Alaska? There isn't even any crackheads in Alaska. There isn't any black people, no crime. There isn't even any foreign policies in Alaska. You need to get versed on black policies. We are the future." (source)

Because, ya know, Sean Puffy Combs is so very influential to the MTV -under 18 and too young to vote crowd... And making the band is such an insightful program. Maybe instead of offering unsolicited advice to Senator McCain, he should be taking some time to figure out how he'll explain past arrests for gun charges and bribery to his six kids and their various baby mommas...

Here is a better rebuttal than I could have offered:
("There are as many black people in Alaska as there were white people in Jeremiah Wright's church" Amen!)



(Video H/T: AFSis)

No comments: