Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Messiah of The Left

Have you heard the new "witty catch phrase" of the loons?

“Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor.” ([lame]"Response")

So they are now out-and-out comparing someone that voting AGAINST putting an end to partial birth abortion and attended a overtly racist church for 20+ years to JESUS Christ?! I know we've joked about it, but now Andrew Sullivan, Kos, Susan Surrandon and other top Lefty kooks are all repeating this line like it's the new mantra.

I told you it was a sickness.

And I'd like to see the passages that assign the role of community organizer to Jesus. I know he was a carpenter (and NOT a union one...he worked in a independent family business) and I know he was so dynamic that people willingly followed him... I highly doubt he would have blocked life saving measures (food) for infants that survived failed abortion attempts and I'm pretty sure the whole 'Tower of Babel' story was meant to warn against a 'One World' government...but maybe that was just my interpretation.

I hope they keep comparing him to the Messiah and Sarah Palin to the man that "betrayed" him --that should win them voters... /sarcasm.

No comments: