Thursday, September 18, 2008

I *HEART* My Blackberry

"...The study of 6,500 traveling executives says 35 percent of them would choose their PDA over their spouse.

"That's a tough call," one said.

"Oh you don't want to go there," another added.

And apparently that attitude is being seen in the sack. Of those polled, 87 percent said they bring their devices into the bedroom.

Another 84 percent check their e-mails just before they go to sleep. Another 80 percent check them in the morning as soon as they get up.

Of those polled, 62 percent said they love their blackberry or PDA, and most of them said it makes their life more productive." (source)

I do LOVE my Blackberry, but I'm not to the point where I'd pick it over The Man... Though by the time I got it, I was over my Blogging/Internet addiction. had I gotten it a few years ago -there may have been issues...

No comments: