Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Did I get Hit by a MACK Truck?

...because that's what I feel like today.

I wanted to THANK you ALL immensely for all your prayers and well wishes (especially Courtney...since she's a lefty praying from a public school!!! LOL) It must have worked. All the nurses told me my ECV (or a "Version" as the medical people call it) went quicker and more successfully than any they've seen in years.

It hurt WAY worse than I thought it would (about a 9 on a scale of 1-10), but it was over in about 12 minutes and his head is down for the time being. Now I need more wishing and praying that he STAYS head down and doesn't make all that pain for nothing! :)

Today I feel like someone ran me down with a cement roller, but if I avoided major surgery I'll be a very happy girl!

Thank you all!

(P.S. Pictured is the last ultrasound...it was at 35 wks. How chubby is he!? LOL)

No comments: