Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Caption Explain It...

Obama is really being compared to MLK? For real? I wish I could ask this zealous supporter to fill me on on what I obviously don't know...WHAT has this man done?! Can someone help me out here?



I mean...if even the NYT OpEd section is becoming disillusioned, that has to mean something right?

From the aforementioned OpEd --It seems he's let the Lefties down:
  • First, he broke his promise to try to keep both major parties within public-financing limits for the general election.

  • The new Barack Obama has abandoned his vow to filibuster an electronic wiretapping bill.

  • The Barack Obama of the primary season used to brag that he would stand before interest groups and tell them tough truths.

  • On top of these perplexing shifts in position, we find ourselves disagreeing powerfully with Mr. Obama on two other issues: the death penalty and gun control.

  • Read the entire piece. But feel better knowing that soon his own words will effectively be used against him.

    No comments: