Thursday, June 05, 2008

What Will The Clintonistas Do?

Yesterday, as I was looking through trashy magazines in Rite Aid, I couldn't help but listen eavesdrop on a few older, well dressed, professional women that were lamenting the demise of Hillary.

I admit, I was more than a bit interested in what they had to say about Barry and what they would do come November. I was a little surprised at the (seeming) general consensus...

They "hoped that all the women for Hillary would band together and vote for McCain." That they think "McCain will win." That "the only think going against him was Iraq", but that "it didn't impress them that Barack didn't vote for the war because what was important was what would he do about Iraq now" and the fact that Barry has "no viable plan for Iraq."

Hmmm. Very interesting...

No comments: