Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The New Michelle Obama?

It seems Barack's wife Michelle Obama (like her or hate her, she can't just be Barack's wife when she makes over $300,000 a year) feels the conclusions about her have been way off track. She claims she's not unpatriotic and not a racist...and the person that penned this article (that literally contains three pages of the likable traits of Michelle Obama) definitely likes her:

"You know, if someone sat in a room with me for five minutes after hearing these rumors, they'd go 'huh?' " [Michelle Obama] says. "They'd realize it doesn't make sense."

She extends her long arms, her voice plaintive. "I will walk anyone through my life," she says. "Come on, let's go."


She will be showcasing the 'new and more likable' potential first lady on Wednesday as a guest host on The View. I wonder how much the MSM would be doing to repair Cindy McCain's image if the campaign felt that's what was needed...

I hate that I'll have to watch 'The View' now...that show is painful.

No comments: