Monday, June 09, 2008

After waiting so long....

It's finally here. I have to admit, to my great shame, that I have never played World of Warcraft. Frankly, it just seemed to dull and detailed to capture my interest. I have never been the kind of dweeb who sits in front of the computer for hours playing computer games.

But, really, haven't we all fantasized about being that kind of goober? I mean, come on, I'm out there having conversations with, you know, real people, eating in the dining room and actually having sex with a real live woman. But there could have been so much more, if only I have the courage and the skill to participate in computer gaming.

Now, I, as well as millions of others, can realize my dream.

I can play World of World of Warcraft


'Warcraft' Sequel Lets Gamers Play A Character Playing 'Warcraft'

This post dedicated to The Reluctant Optimist.

No comments: