Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scott McClellan's "Revelations"

I was trying to think of something to say about McClellan's new book... Something like: If he REALLY felt this passionately about Bush and the war in Iraq, why would he publicly stand by it and defend it for 3+ years as the White House Press Secretary? He talks about Bush's "intellectual curiosity", but what does his silence (and seeming complicity) say about his intellectual honesty?

But then someone emailed me a clip of Karl Rove on Hannity & Bones basically saying the same thing.

Then I was thinking that McClellan was certainly getting a lot of press --as did Richard Clark. BUT Ari Fleischer hardly got any ink when his book came out...

Then I got an email from Matt over at NewsBusters and they already had that angle covered over at their site.

So I guess I'll just direct you to Newsbusters and Karl Rove --as they are much quicker than I these days...

No comments: