Friday, May 09, 2008

The Latest on CBFTW

For those of you that haven't heard...Colby (a.k.a. CBFTW, the blogfather, Buzz) has been recalled and will be heading back to Iraq for a second tour.

You can read the full OpEd that he wrote about it here.

As many of you know, I have always credited this site to him and would definitely never have started blogging without having discovered his blog and having to create a Blogger account to post comments there.

I know he is upset about the realities of a second tour, but in spite of that I hope he also knows how much support he still has from many of his original readers here. Colby, if you need things (photography books, memory cards, macro lenses) while you;re there...please don't be shy about asking. I'm sure with the help of many here, I can easily find a way to get it to you!

(H/T: ~Jen~ & Ernie)

No comments: