Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chivalrous Obama...

"The GOP, should I be the nominee, I think can say whatever they want to say about me, my track record," Obama said. "I've been in public life for 20 years. I expect them to pore through everything that I've said, every utterance, every statement. And to paint it in the most undesirable light possible. That's what they do."

"But I do want to say this to the GOP. If they think that they're going to try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful. Because that I find unacceptable," he said." (source)

Is this just posturing or is this guy even more of a noob than I previously thought?

No, the GOP shouldn't make remarks about Michelle Obama's looks (pointing out things like she probably looks ROUGH with no makeup on) --that would be inappropriate and unacceptable...BUT can the GOP use her own anti-American statements to reflect upon Obama? Abso-friggin-lutely! It's germane to his character --he surrounds himself with men like Wright and Ayres and marries a woman like Michelle. Relevant in every sense.

No comments: