Monday, March 17, 2008

Inbox Disappointments


I guess I'm slipping... My "hate mail" has been so lame lately.

"Thanks? Can't help but feel much stupider after reading what you call a blog. Please stay out of the gene pool.
Highest regards,
AV Tramontano"

"you're an ann coulter wannabe with nothing original to say.
JD"

"I hate everyone that comments on your blog almost as much as I hate you. How did all of you assholes find each other"

"If you weren't such an ignorant racist, you would understand what Obama means for this country. Take off your white hood and read the facts."

"Are you for real? You evangelicals are messed up. Do you think jesus would have kicked people out of the country and treated people the way this country does?"

"please watch something other than fox news and open your mind to what's really going on out there in the real world."

No comments: