Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good Judges



I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of talking about Obama (and there's really nothing else in the news right now)...so I'm going to talk about my new TV addiction. Judge shows.

Judge Joe brown is my favorite, but I also like Judge Alex, Judge Judy, Judge Hatchett and Judge Toler. So of course I like the seedy "who's your baby daddy?" DNA episodes...I'm not gonna lie, they appeal to my basest morbid curiosity. Especially when there's more than one guy that could be the dad an it ends up being none of them... terrible I know, but I'm like a deer in headlights.

But as I'm watching, I can't help but think that if these judges made up SCOTUS, the country might be a better place. Judge Joe Brown especially. I love when he goes off on people for having pit bulls when they have kids, or when he reminds the welfare recipients that they aren't paying for anything...the taxpayers are. He's a refreshing change to most of the judges we read about in the news these days. Actually, now that I think about it...Judge Joe Brown for VP! :)

No comments: