Friday, February 08, 2008

Top 5 Relationship Lies

Two relationship experts did a study and list these as the "Top Five 'Relationship' Lies We Tell" (The study also suggests that the average person tells 4 lies a day):

5) I'm attracted to you, but I'm not feeling sexual right now.
4) I love your parents/friends.
3) I don't pleasure myself when you're not around.
2) You're the best sex I've ever had.*
1) Nothing, I'm fine.

Any you would add?

(*Something I found interesting: They said most of the men that they interviewed to get this list didn't come up with a name (old girlfriend or fling) for the "best sex they've ever had" but instead a fantasy about sex they've never had --something they want to do that they either can't get up the nerve to ask their spouse or have been denied by their spouse.)

No comments: