Saturday, February 16, 2008

From the Blogroll: Things You Shouldn't Miss...


  • Yes! Zombie has TWO PAGES of pictures posted from the 2/12/08 Berkeley City Council protest. You gotta love Zombie (s)he takes so many pictures that it feels like you were there. You really have to look through all of them... I think the Oompa-Loompa from the new Willy Wonka is Media Benjamin's new body guard...
    Zombietime's Berkeley Protest Pics


  • Sean (Doc in the Box) posted a pic displaying some of the Valentine's Day cards his unit has received in Iraq. Luckily my 3rd grader's teacher is a OIF Veteran's wife, so they have done a lot for the troops this year...including V-Day cards.


  • AFSis, a Red Cross volunteer, warns of the dangers of "cool" lighters that look like toys to little kids (complete with pics). I agree with her assessment on "childproof" items. I can't tell you how many times I've struggled with something that's childproof and given it to one of my boys to open/figure out for me...


  • Skye, who blogs at Midnight Blue, went to CPAC and you will not believe all the people she met...including SSG David Bellavia (author of House to House). I'm exceedingly jealous.
    You can look through all her photos on flickr. ...Lucky!


  • Hummers & Cigarettes has the "Top 10 Economic Myths of 2007" (compiled by the Business & Media Institute)


  • Matt at St. Blogustine is missing Reagan.


  • Where do our lefties stand?
    Honest Partisan is supporting the first term, inexperienced Senator. The Riverboat Pilot is also hoping the candidate with the least knowledge and experience wins. Pax is also endorsing the candidate of The Dead and Oprah (and Ludacris). J Marquis is another one falling for the "change" speak. I think the Bourgeois Deviant is for Obama, but I can't swear to that and I can't tell who Courtney is supporting or we would have had a clean Obama sweep with the lefty bloggers linked here. Wow...and I thought I only linked the smartest of left-leaning bloggers. Imagine, the entire bunch so easily hornswoggled.


  • Zelda just might be one of the funniest chicks ever...


  • It looks like baby Wyatt Earp was born on Valentine's Day! 8lbs. 8 ozs. Yeah! Now, everyone go say Congrats to the proud papa and see the pic of little Kevin.


  • Captain America asks "If you could have a beer and talk with anyone in history, who would it be?"
  • No comments: