Thursday, January 03, 2008

Really, Really Sick...

I got the flu shot for the first time this November. I have been having bouts with asthma for the fist time in my life, so my doc thought the shot would be a good idea since I am teaching in germ-infested elementary schools. I don't think I've ever had the flu before.

...Now, I am not one of those people that is going to blame the fact THAT I NOW HAVE THE FLU for the first time ever on the fact that I finally got the shot 2 months ago, but what the hell?

So, I'm not slacking here. I'm dying. Yesterday I spent the day begging The Man to put me out of my misery. He selfishly refused. I don't think I've ever felt this bad...even my ankles ache. I guess two days of throwing up is a pretty good ab workout though ;)

Hopefully I'll still be alive to talk about the Iowa Caucus tomorrow...

No comments: