Askmen.com just published a list of the Top Ten pick up lines:
"Regardless of what women say, opening lines should be funny, witty, original, and sincere. They should not be crude, demeaning, insulting, condescending, or have overtly sexual connotations. Sounds like a tall order to fill? Well without further ado, here are the best and worst pickup lines -- do not try these at home:
10) "I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?"*
9) "What's a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?"
8) "Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."
7) "Who's your friend?"
6) "I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"
5) "I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."
4) "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."
3) "What's your name?"
2) "See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."*
1) "So what haven't you been told tonight?*
I've starred (*) the ones that I think are cute. I was actually a bit dissappointed with the list...I've heard much better/funnier lines than these.
Then they have the Ten Worst:
10) "Hey, I was just thinking of you! Okay, I'm all cleaned up now though."
9) "How would you like your eggs for breakfast: scrambled, boiled or fertilized?"
8) "What do you say we go back to my place and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply!"
7) "You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway."
6) "Hey babe, do you know that my bedroom is soundproof?"
5) "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag."
4) "I just want to tell you that you have a price to pay for being this cute, and I'm here to collect... your phone number, that is."
3) "Did you know women are like parking spots? All the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped. Which are you?"
2) "Can I buy you a drink or do you prefer the cash instead?"
1) "If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"
I actually kinda like #2.