Friday, December 07, 2007

Please, Please, Please Be Honest....

Afternoon NapI want to know how often "the average" couple has sex. I know SO many married/long term couples who rarely rumple the sheets. It's hard to tell by blogs because IMO:
a) Most women talk like they like it more than they do online.
b) Most men downplay how much they get online AND in real life.

Don't ask why I'm curious...I have no idea. If I had to guess I would say it's been sparked by the huge disparity between what people say in my "real life" and what I read people saying in this virtual world. I think a lot of people in relationships are curious, but how do you find out such a thing. If you've been married 5 years and do it twice a week is that more than the average or way less... If you've been married 20 and doing it at all is that good or are most still doing it 3X a week. Let's find out...

So I'm posting these polls so it's 100% anonymous. There is no way for anyone (including myself) to know who is choosing which answer --so let's get an honest idea here what the "average" is in a marriage/long term relationship... Consider it Blonde Sagacity's first "scientific study" :)

How often (on average) do you and your "other" have sex?
Less than once a month
Once a month
Every other week
Once a week
Twice a week
More than three times a week
Every day
  
pollcode.com free polls


What Is the Dichotomy of Your Current Relationship?
Male always initiates, female reluctant
Female initiates, male reluctant
Equal in initiation and desire
Male seems to have lost interest in sex
Female seems to have lost interest in sex
Both go through "on" and "off" times equally
  
pollcode.com free polls


Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

No comments: