Saturday, December 01, 2007

Most Biased Questions Ever...

You Are 44% Republican

You aren't a full fledged Republican yet, but it's probably the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Republican. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!


*"You don't have a lot of respect for public school teachers. Those who can't do, teach." If you're Republican you don't respect teachers? Like tons of Republicans aren't teachers...?

*"Rich people should pay drastically less taxes. They already do a lot to help the country." Further the misconception that the rich don't already pay like 80% of the country's taxes.

*"You love Nascar - and you aren't ashamed to admit it." I'm pretty sure this is a Southern thing and not a political party thing...

*"You mostly shop at Wal-Mart." I NEVER shop at WalMart. Not because I think Wal-Mart is bad, but because I think you get what you pay for. The person I know that shops at Wal-Mart the most is also the biggest lib I know...

No comments: