Sunday, December 30, 2007

From The Blogroll: Things You Shouldn't Miss...


  • Zombie has some brand new digs and it looks great over there...making it even easier to find just the right pic of that crazy protester.


  • From Jules Crittenden:
    "Great Year! Putin was the Person of It. Gore was the Peace Nobelist of It. Now, Illegal Immigrant is the Texan of It... Read the whole post.


  • Sgt. Freedom has his last rant for 2007 posted.


  • AFSis is quite disappointed with Huckabee's statements regarding ex-Premier Benazir Bhutto.


  • Heartless Libertarian must shed the BDU's for "civilian business attire" and (though it pains him) is asking for some fashion help. I love that.


  • Over at Hummers & Cigarettes you can read about the Holiday Blues and see your not alone to be down in this transitional time between Christmas and the New Year.


  • Skye met Joey Vento and has the story and pics here. Why didn't I? Well the radio station never emailed me back as to whether there was room on the bus. I heard on the news it was only half full. Grrrr.


  • tesco posted a bunch of Talk Talk songs in response to a commenter of his that claimed they were boring.


  • Twisted Chick made me laugh again.


  • I didn't realize Mrs. Earp was expecting! Go say Congrats to our Local Gun Fighter. Another regular here has a wife expecting their first...but I don't know if I'm allowed to divulge yet.
  • No comments: