Saturday, October 06, 2007

From the Blogroll: Things You Shouldn't Miss...


  • Zombie (of course) is the only one posting ALL the pictures of the San Fransisco gay naked penis street festival. **GRAPHIC** (but funny). I'm so confused, I could have sworn that public nakedness and public sex acts were against the law...


  • Pat Dollard has a story about the religion of PEACE and the slaughter of 10 Christians...because they killed someone's wife hurt someone's daughter of a CARTOON.


  • Jules Crittenden has a story that I somehow missed...Obama Hussein has taken off his flag pin in protest...of? I have no idea.


  • At Blackfive the debate on "torture" rages on. Neptunus Lex is talking about it too.


  • AFSister is making sure that the death of SFC Matthew Blaskowski doesn't go unnoticed...and it shant.


  • Matt at St. Blogustine (who thinks the cologne I love smells like leather and cigarettes...haha) is "done with CBS"


  • From the other side of the aisle (cause I'm so damn fair and balanced) Honest partisan tells us what he is looking for in the '08 nominee.


  • And some Philly stuff: Wyatt Erp posts about the armored car guard assassination that happened near us. (The police commish used the press conference as an opportunity to lament that guns didn't seem to be an issue with any of the '08 potential nominees...) And Captain America has the follow up...suspect apprehended.


  • (Cartoon Credit: I am not ashamed to admit that I was pretty upset to hear that Cox & Forkum were taking their final bow...)

    No comments: