Monday, September 03, 2007

Little Dead Are Out in Droves...

So I broke my "no theater" rule for The Man yesterday and went and saw Halloween...Rob Zombie style. I am not a huge horror movie fan (I would have rather seen "Becoming Jane"), but he has been dying to see it and my mom offered to take the boys. What's a good wife to do but go and ensure she can never walk into a public bathroom alone again?

Now, I realize I was no die-hard cult fan of the first one (I always thought Jamie Lee Curtis looked way too old for the part -they always did that in the 70's, didn't they?), but I'm not sure why this one is getting such bad reviews. Personally, I thought it was better. Better story with more character development and better jump out of your seat factor (which I did on more occasions than I care to reveal).

I'm just waiting to see if strippers start picketing the movie in protest...

No comments: