Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Voice for a Day or Two...or Seven?

I will making my trek down to the Outer Banks a bit later than usual this year- sometime in the last two weeks of September. I would love the entire time to be off line. Now I know that's probably not possible, but if I can get a few guest posters to fill in that week (in addition to DrTony and Brian) it would be glorious.

I know there are a lot of you that don't have blogs...and here's your chance to vent. You can write about whatever you want. You can be a cool conservative or a loony lib. You can send one or five. I do not censor. The only thing I ask is that you send a relevant picture along with your post.

So anyone that wants to contribute a guest post for the end of September, let me know and send it on over whenever you have it ready. If you'd prefer to wait (as I realize news is time sensitive) you can send them that week too...

Thanks!

No comments: