Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This Was My Idea...

Years ago I had the brilliant idea to start an all females in bikinis landscaping service. How could that not make a boatload of cash? I was thinking black bikinis and combat boots. I had a few girls that were willing to give it a go too, but then I ended up going to England...

"...One lawn care company is showing a little skin to boost business.

The women of Tiger Time Lawn Care offer to mow customers' lawns dressed in bikinis - a service that attracts more attention to the ladies than the lawns.

Owner Lee Cathey said the bikini service makes mowing the lawn a lot more interesting, although the fee is slightly higher.

"The yards definitely get more attention when there's a bikini on the lawn," Cathey said. Some customers sit in lawn chairs and have a beer while watching, he said.

The three-month-old company is looking for a way to expand the service through the end of summer. "In the fall we'll go pick up leaves in the bikinis if need be," Cathey said.

Cathey said there hasn't been any interest in a male version of the bikini lawn cut." (source)

Ah, I'd probably be driving a Porsche right now... ;)

No comments: