Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yeah, whatever


Maybe it's the evening margarita, but, I mean, who really gives a shit?

OK, OK. But, come on, Bush aint runnin' in '08, right? So what does this mean? The main thing it means is that he won't be able to get his pogroms, I mean, p r o g r a m s, through Congress. Oh, my, no "comprehensive" immigration reform...Gee, is that a yawner or what? If I was a Republican senator, I wouldn't even answer the phone if his caller ID showed up.
As President Bush attempts to revive the controversial immigration reform bill he supports, the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that Republicans are abandoning the president, which has dropped his job-approval rating below 30 percent -- his lowest mark ever in the survey.
Geez, can we just swear Fred! in already?

No comments: