Monday, June 04, 2007

Some Liberal Love From My Inbox...

It's been a while since I've shared any of my fan mail...
Here's one I received just yesterday - I guess the author decided sending this would be more productive than going to church (editted for your nanny-blockers):

To: mobyrebuttal@yahoo.com
From: "Michael Mayhew" michaelmayhew@adelphia.net
Subject: (none)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 01:14:10 -0400

Fu** Fred Thompson. Fu** stupid mother-fu**ers like you that think he
can win just 'cause he was on TV. Fu** your fu**ing Republican party
for running this country into a g**damn ditch.

Fu** you lady.


This guy, Bob, cloaked his email under the Subject: "Good Blog", but has obviously never read the blog...

You have a good blog...but i want to take issue with two entry's u have....One on the ACLU defending Fred Phelps...I don't agree with him in anyway...but...Since u seem to be a die hard republican...and so pro American and against the ACLU...Was it not Patrick Henry who said..."I may not agree with you sir...but I will fight to the death your right to say it!" Doesn't that mean u have a double standard???...the Second issue is on abortion...your statements and such seem to indicate that you are against abortion....Questions for u then....What should be done with the child if the mother and father are not able to care for..support...or want the child??? Place it up for adoption right??? Then my question is this...How many have you adopted???? I know your answer as it is the same as all Republican anti abortion people...NONE....I am pro abortion and have adopted two and in the process of adopting a third...When will you practice what you preach?....You also seem to be against Gays...Gay marriage, and gay rights! May I ask how does a gay persons getting married affect your marriage????
Thanks for your time...and i will keep reading your blog
--
Bob


Just thought I'd share a small sampling of the sweet letters I get so often from a member of the "caring" and "compassionate" and "inclusive" party.

No comments: