Friday, May 25, 2007

Hillary Campaign Song Update



Last week I posted about Hillary's call for assistance with choosing a theme song for her campaign. As I suspected the ones named here in the comments were much more apropos than her suggestions (though I don't think anyone mentioned ELO's "Evil Woman"). Anyway, in case you haven't been paying attention to the aftermath on YouTube...

  • Poignant

  • Silly

  • Insane & Hillarious


  • Here are the "Top Write Ins" so far:

    "Are You Gonna Go My Way" -Lenny Kravitz
    "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" -The Police
    "You and I" -Celine Dion
    "The best" -Tina Turner (source)

    Apparently someone wrote in with Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" --which leads me to believe that Hillary is writing in to herself...

    No comments: