Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Question...

I figured since it's Friday we could do a "racier" question --and I can always blame it on the fact that whatever is plaguing me seems to be clouding my judgment...

In a long term relationship, would you rather have a mate that was your "perfect match" intellectually and as a roommate but not much spark in the bedroom --or someone you clashed with a lot, and didn't agree with often but furnished a wild and exciting sex life?

Of course everyone wants BOTH, and the men whose wives read the blog will all claim they have both ;) BUT, it's hypothetical and you have to choose.

As for me, if forced to choose I'd have to take the perfect match. I can't take the ninth grade drama of those fighting-all-the-time couples -regardless of how good the make-up sex is...

No comments: