Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cindy Sheehan Kills Kittens...

If you can stomach it...The Hill did an interview with Cindy Sheehan...

Here is what Cindy Sheehan said after she met face-to-face with President Bush:

"I now know [the President] is sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis," Cindy said after their meeting. "I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith."

Here is what she said in this recent interview (of course no one ever calls her on it...):

Have you met President Bush?
I met him about 10 weeks after Casey was killed, in Washington state at Fort Lewis.

And what did you think of him?
He was a pretty shallow person. He offended our family several times in the meeting.

By saying what?
He went over to my daughter, Carly, and told her, ‘I wish I could bring your loved one back to fill the hole in your heart.’ And she said, ‘Yeah, so do we.’ She said he gave her the dirtiest look she had ever received from another human being. He called me “Mom” the entire time. He would never say Casey’s name. He called Casey “the loved one.”

So it was a tense meeting.
It was tense because we wanted to challenge him on the war, but we decided as a family we weren’t going to do that. He would always change the subject if we tried to talk about Casey.

Doesn't really sound like the same meeting, does it?

I'll give you the run-down in case you can't stomach the read: She goes on to say that Hillary is her least favorite Democrat, that she once killed a kitten (like my splashy MSM headline?), she's dreamed of "hurting Bush", and she is now earning a living on charging for speaking engagements.

She once said that she was gracious to President Bush because she knew that’s what Casey would want…I guess what Casey wanted didn’t last long.

No comments: