Thursday, May 24, 2007

American President Hussein?


My mom had a Professor years ago that told the class a Black man and a Jew would be President long before a Woman ever would. I don't know how I feel about that statement, but it popped into my head as I was reading this article:

"...Democrat Barack Obama would defeat any of the three Republican front-runners - Rudy Giuliani, John McCain and Mitt Romney - in a head-to-head presidential election, but McCain and Giuliani would outpoll Democrats Hillary Clinton and John Edwards, a surprising new poll reveals.

NewsMax has obtained in advance the results of the poll by Zogby International (www.zogby.com), which will release the results later Wednesday night..." (source)

FDT can beat Obama. Full stop.

(I really should have saved that picture for a Caption It, shouldn't I?)

No comments: