Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Question...

"If you were at a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?"

Something a bit like this happened to me in high school. I was sleeping over a fellow cheerleader's house (she lived in a bad section of Philly) and using a sleeping bag on the floor. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I got up to use the bathroom...when I turned on the light, black tile moved like a wave and turned into white tile. There were SO MANY roaches it looked like black tile. I AM NOT a prissy girl by any means, but I can't handle roaches. I was sleeping on the floor! I immediately woke her up, told her I had a stomach virus and that she had to drive me home ASAP (I think it was 2am). I felt bad because she lived almost 35 minutes from my parent's house...but there was no way in hell I was laying on that floor again...God only knows what parties were happening on my person before I woke up...

So, I would do the same thing. Feign a stomach virus and leave...never to eat anything they prepared again...

No comments: