Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pelosi Wants to Go to Iran...

"Speaking just for myself, I would be ready to get on a plane tomorrow morning, because however objectionable, unfair and inaccurate many of (Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's) statements are, it is important that we have a dialogue with him,'' Lantos said. "Speaking for myself, I'm ready to go -- and knowing the speaker, I think that she might be.'' (source)

Ahmadinejad:
Part of hostage taking in 1979, yet still became President
Supplying IEDs and "insurgents" to Iraq with no repercussions
Continuing to develop nuclear weapons with minimal repercussions
Holding a Holocaust Denial conference with no repercussions
Taking 15 British Sailors and Marines hostage with no repercussions

Sure, why wouldn't this man deserve private talks with the third in line to the American Presidency? You know, because Muslim countries have shown that they really respect weakness and appeasement...

No comments: