Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've Given Up on Awards...

My site was nominated for Best Political Blog! My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff! My site was nominated for Best Blog of All Time! My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

...That being said, it was nice of Liz (I assume) to nominate me for everything out there! LOL When you're a political blogger in the sphere with the likes of Blackfive, Jawa Report, the Rotti, Powerline, LGF and Newsbusters...you really don't have a shot in hell of winning, and don't even expect or think you deserve to.

The only (Blog) thing I ever won --the card in the Bloggers Deck of cards (remember that?) --turned out to be a giant link-whore scam IMO. Everyone should have de-linked that dude after that tricky little hoodwink...

Anyway...it frightens me that the top-voted blogs in these various Blog Award things are always far-lefty blogs. Are they dominating this medium now too? Or are their readers just better about clicking links? I hope they aren’t dominating the photosphere…that would just be too depressing.

The Man however is taking his nomination as “Hottest Daddy Blogger” very seriously…so if you want to help his self esteem --you can go HERE and vote for him. :)

No comments: