Cheryl Crow wants the amount of toilet paper squares you use limited. Really. How many squares?
Crow says, "...one square per restroom visit — except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required." (source) Oh yeah, that should be a pleasant smelling Earth.
What else can we do besides walking around with nasty underpants you ask?
Well, Time Magazine just published the list and here are 12 of the 51 proposed cures for 'Surviving Global Warming":
• Building bamboo fences.
• Wear Green eyeshadow.
• Turning thermostats to 82.4 degrees in the summer.
• Making only right turns to save idling in left-turn bays.
• Taking fewer trips on "carbon-spewing" jetliners.
• Wearing clothes from the thrift store.
• Raking instead of blowing leaves.
• Bringing your own cup to Starbucks.
• Bringing a cloth bag to the check-out to tote your groceries.
• Collecting rainwater.
• Have a Green wedding.
The Global Warming Survival Guide: 51 Things We Can Do to Save the Environment
Okay, I know some of those are pretty kooky, but I'm still hung up on the one square of toilet paper thing...
And getting far less press is Newt's take on Conservatives and Environmentalism.
(Photo Credit: Ridiculopathy.com)