Friday, March 30, 2007

"Thinking Blogger" Award

Ahhh, a new twist on the Blog MeMe that appeals to the supercilious blogger! Quite ingenious actually, give them an "award" and they will come! LOL



I have been granted the "Thinking Blogger Award" by The Cassandra Page and must pass on the award to five other Bloggers that "make me think"...

I hereby pass the award to the following blogs:

1) Newsbusters: LOVE, love, love this site. There is never a day without an interesting post (or 3, 4, or 5...)

2) Jules Crittenden: Forward Movement Jules has an insider's view of the MSM and always has an interesting take on what's going down.

3) Lost in Lima: Great true-crime blog... All the stories you don't want to know about, but should.

4) Acute Politics: Keeping us informed about what is really going on with al Qaeda in Iraq.

5) Anti-idiotarian Rottweiler: I know, they hardly need a nod from me...but this has been and remains a favorite. All hail Emperor Darth Mischa.

What are your must-reads? I really want to ask what blogs are bigger than you think they deserve to be...but I guess that would be mean. There is one or two that I don't get for the life of me --but obviously they appeal to a lot of other people...

No comments: