Saturday, March 24, 2007

They Liked the Scrapple...



I haven't met a new Blogger in quite some time (and the last one I met was a lib...so does that really count?), so it was great to finally meet Zelda and Jethro...I knew it would be. Liz and I got to hang with the awesome couple for two days and the conversations were stellar...

...Boobs, roaches, ghosts and hauntings, Louisianans in Houston, waxing, sleazy motels, Paul, Gman, Free, Karen, Courtney, Jpck, Nate, Ciggy, Miss Saigon, Nancy Pelosi, Fred Thompson, Pat Dollard, Camp Casey, the religious right, Dr. Tiller, abortion, Catholics, Muslims, OIF, Vietnam, cheesesteaks, Cheese Whiz, carpal tunnel, WWII, rotator cuffs, blogging, Israel, Jethro's dimple, Bush, Valerie Plame, real estate, Japan, Bill Maher...I don't think there was much we didn't talk about...

No comments: