Never mind that the "trumped up charges" by the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" against her husband turned out to be true (X 10)...but it now appears the Clintonistas are aiming to revive some of the Ken Starr ire within their base. Using the VRWC lingo to lull them back to a time when the smooth-brained sector of the left would have done anything to stand by their man.
What's amusing to me is she sites proof for this "conspiracy" with ONE event.
"On Tuesday, she asserted the conspiracy is alive and well, and cited as proof the Election Day 2002 case of phone jamming in New Hampshire, a case in which two Republican operatives pleaded guilty to criminal charges, and a third was convicted.
"To the New Hampshire Democratic party's credit, they sued and the trail led all the way to the Republican National Committee," Clinton said. "So if anybody tells you there is no vast right-wing conspiracy, tell them that New Hampshire has proven it in court," she said." (source)
I mean, that's all fine and well if we decide to (once again) ignore the hypocrisy:
· Democrats Urge Kansans to Vote Illegally
· Democrat Vote Buying filmed by TV Camera Crew
· How can there be more than 100% of registered voters voting?
· Did Dead Indians Vote for Hillary?
· Arrests Made in Voter Fraud Case
· N.Y. Daily News Unearths "Stunning" Democrat Vote Fraud
· Democrat Lawyers ATTACKED Military Votes to disenfranchise them
· Democrat Long Term Pattern of Vote Fraud
· The DNC Making Fraudulent Phone Calls
· Election 2004 turning America into a ''Banana Republic''
· The Acorn Indictments
· Voting problems reported in NJ
· GETTING OUT THE VOTE, DEMOCRAT STYLE (source
"...Clinton made her charge of conspiracy in response to a question about her proposed bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday, and make it a crime to send misleading or fraudulent information to voters..." (source)