Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Pox on Your House

So, first we had the Scarlet Fever and the regular old strep and the cough-variant asthma... and now the older one has a strange rash that itches and looks like Chicken Pox, BUT he's been vaccinated. It's been so long since I've seen Chicken Pox I barely remember what they looked like. I am allergic to penicillin -and he's been on amoxicillin for 8 days -maybe it's a reaction to that...?



Has anyone heard of someone getting Chicken Pox after having the Varicella Vaccine? Does anyone know what I did to piss God off this month...?

Does it matter if the cookies are made with love or nervous energy...? ;)


Thanks guys, I love that I can get instant advice here -much quicker than waiting for the doctor to call...haha BTW, the doctor said (and I quote) It could be a "breakthrough case of chicken pox or an allergy to the Amoxi". Gee, thanks.

No comments: