Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's One of Those Days...

One of those minimal posting days I warned you about...

I have a job interview today. My first job interview in 10 years. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous. I'm not really nervous about the actual interview --I'm fine at that sort of thing. But I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom, so the 'business clothes' wardrobe is on the sparse side. And, since there seems to be such a war between the working moms and the SAHMs (which I never knew existed until the blogs), I have this fear that the women hiring will begrudge my eight years at home with my kids and not hire me...

Anyway, it's for substitute teaching...so truthfully they'd probably hire me even if I went in reeking of curry and had a full beard... I guess we'll see.

I just hope they don't throw me right into the high school and let me do elementary for a while first...

(10 points to whoever gets the picture reference...)

No comments: