Saturday, February 03, 2007

It Seems "I'm It"!

...and no, not just because I am now a reference on Wikipedia (does that diminish the validity of the site somehow!? LOL), but because I was tagged by AFSister for a MeMe. I won't complain as it's been a while...

Here are the "official Rules":
"Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Honestly, I'm not sure I can narrow it down to just SIX weird things about me...



1) I can't be the first car to drive over train tracks after the train goes by and the little levers go up. I have no idea why, but I can't even force myself to do it... I have to wait until the car coming the opposite way goes first even if i am getting beeped at and The Man is screaming from the passenger seat.

2) I don't walk over grates in the sidewalk. I always walk around them. I didn't even realize that until I noticed that my little does it too.

3) I would change my shower curtain liners everyday if that was feasible. I LOVE the smell of a brand new liner.

4) The only smell that makes me gag is hot tuna fish. It actually causes me a physical reaction... and unfortunately The Man loves Tuna Helper.

5) I have a nail aversion. Fingernails and toenails must have NO white showing...ever. Preferably clipped every day. Thankfully the kids and The Man oblige me. (This may date back to a party when I was playing "quarters" and someone's left-over dinner from under their fake nails ended up in the shot glass I was expected to drink from.)

6) I am a matching Nazi. Even undergarments and socks must match the outfit. PJ's must match (in case of fire?) I disagree that "everything" goes with jeans and khakis. I know, it's a problem...



So there, now that you all know what an incredible freak I am I now get to pass this along to six others that are cloaking their idiosyncrasies under the protection of a keyboard...

1) Army Girl
2) Celtic Dragon
3) Zelda
4) warcrygirl
5) Jessica Gold
6) Shawna

So there you go, have fun exposing your misanthropic qualities...think of it as a liberating exercise in acceptance ;) Everyone else can divulge in the comments...

No comments: