World Net Daily does a feature called Operation Spike at the end of the year were instead of recollecting on the biggest stories of the year, they recap the ones that should have been big stories and weren't. (And Phillybits, yesterday three separate MSM outlets used WND as their source when talking about Clinton giving Sandy Burglar the access to swipe those classified docs!)
Here's the list (for more info on each you can click here):
1. Plans under way for North American Union:
"...Although most in the media regard the notion of a merger agenda as sheer conspiracy theory, an increasing number of high-level voices – including congressmen like Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul, and newsmen like CNN's Lou Dobbs who calls the government's actions on this issue "unconscionable" and "Orwellian" – are sounding the alarm over recent moves in the direction of a de facto North American Union...."
2. Wave of murders and other crimes by illegal aliens
3. Female teachers sexually preying on their students
4. Mideast terror leaders favor Democrats
5. Manipulated war photos by major news outlets
6. New revelation showing that contrary to his claims, Sandy Berger deliberately hid classified documents
7. Iran leader's apocalyptic end-times vision
8. Two border agents face heavy prison time for injuring a drug smuggler they thought was armed:
" In one of the most disturbing stories of the year, two U.S. Border Patrol agents were sentenced to prison terms of 11 years and 12 years for shooting a drug-smuggling suspect in the buttocks as he fled across the U.S.-Mexico border....On Feb. 17, Alonso, 37 (*pictured), an eight-year veteran of the U.S. Naval Reserve and a former nominee for Border Patrol Agent of the Year, responded to a request for backup from Compean, 28, who had seen a suspicious van near the border town of Fabens, Texas.
Both pursued a suspect, a drug smuggler by the name of Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila, who fled across the border to Mexico, but not before the agents saw what they believed to be a gun in his hands and heard shots fired. Both fired in return in an effort to stop his escape.
Far from being awarded medals for heroism, the two agents were hit with charges of violating the illegal alien's civil rights..."
9. Mega-pastor Rick Warren praising Syria
10. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg snoozing for 15 minutes during oral arguments.
The border agent one is rough isn't it? Eleven years?! I think most Americans would be outraged if they knew...
Anything you would add?