Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Prison Break



This may look like a cheap, opportunistic way of posting pictures of a hot guy...but really it's not. My sis has been bugging me to watch Prison Break forever (people also seem to be unduly annoyed that I don't watch 24, Heroes and Lost...there's just not enough time). So I went and rented the whole first season (of Prison Break that is) and it is a pretty good (and addictive) show. Next on the list: Sleeper Cell.

(...And no Jpck, he's not gay! LOL)

UPDATE: Perez thinks he's lying. H/T: wayfinder)

UPDATE II: This is VERY interesting -especially in light of the conversation about Obama:

(From Wiki): "...Wentworth Miller's father is of African, Jamaican, English, German Jewish, and Cherokee descent, and his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese descent. In an interview, Miller said: "My father is black and my mother is white. Therefore, I could answer to either which kind of makes me a racial Lone Ranger, at times, caught between two communities." (again H/T to wayfinder)

No comments: