Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All...



I searched for things to post...uplifting things. I searched for stories of miracles and unexplained acts of kindness and good will, but unfortunately I came up short. So, for just this once, I'll head the old adage about refraining from speech when there is nothing nice to say.

In lieu of a proper post, I will send you all this year's Christmas card and wish you a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I especially send my thoughts and love to all those who are away from family and friends...swallowing sand instead of pumpkin pie.

See you all on Boxing Day...

...all right, so I lied...watch this* courtesy of Rickvid. ...If I had the ability to keep my mouth shut, I wouldn’t have a blog now would I?! ;) (*language advisory -lyrics)

No comments: