Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Countries Compete For Biggest Cup Size?

There was actually a country-by-country study of European cup sizes by 'Bodyfashion Promotion'. It seems that Britain took the top slot with Danish women coming in second. Though the Dutch women came in third, the study shows that their breast sizes have increased over the past 20 years.

"Dutch women are getting bigger breasts and 32 percent of them now have a D-cup or bigger compared with 20 percent five years ago.

Some 42 percent of women aged 30-39 have D-cup breasts and feel in general okay about that. Women with a large bra size are now the largest group in the Netherlands.

But the shape and size of breasts start to change once women reach the age of 40 and women then opt for a smaller bra size.

Some 44 percent of surveyed girls aged 12-19 think that eating fatty foods helps increase the size of their breasts. All survey respondents said poor nutrition habits are the cause of increased breast size. Hormones in food and the general increasing size of the population are also leading to bigger breasts." (source)

I figured that with all the pictures of Aragorn up I should post something for you boys... And you know I have a penchant for odd stories.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently it seems like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

My site; visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used
to be a amusement account it. Glance advanced to far delivered agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we be in contact?

Look at my blog :: more

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I finished up right here, but I assumed this post was once great. I do not recognise who you are but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger should
you are not already. Cheers!

Look at my webpage ... click here
Also see my website: sex vids

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo
News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

my weblog; Search results for "http:extremefucking.org"
my web page :: http://extremefucking.org

Anonymous said...

Great post! We will be linking to this great post on our site.
Keep up the good writing.

Here is my web blog :: click here

Anonymous said...

Hi, its nice article concerning media print, we all know media is a impressive source of
data.

my webpage ... see more

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your information.

Your article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Feel free to visit my website :: Coeds have a gangbang

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and take fastidious data from here everyday.

my web blog; see more